Global Equity Team
Integrated Fundamental and Systematic Process
We believe our systematic tools enhance our in-depth fundamental analysis, helping us improve investment outcomes for our portfolios and clients.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe that quantitative tools objectively inform our rigorous fundamental research. Our corporate performance focus within a global strategy framework:
- Pursues sustainable value creation at the corporate level, enhanced by a broader strategic viewpoint of macroeconomic and geopolitical dynamics
- Integrates ESG factors as part of our fundamental analysis
We believe that companies with high-quality and sustainable growth characteristics may:
- Perform well in up markets
- Protect in down markets
- Produce attractive, risk-adjusted returns
WHY THIS MATTERS
We believe our systematic tools enhance our in-depth fundamental analysis, helping us improve investment outcomes for our portfolios and clients. Our proprietary quantitative research models help:
- Prioritize opportunities
- Identify potential risks
- Inform portfolio strategy through the aggregation of data by geography, sector/industry and market cap
Macroeconomic analysis informs our in-depth fundamental research by highlighting areas of potential opportunities and risks across geographies and sectors. William Blair’s quantitative models, for example, highlight—at a glance—for our investment professionals which regions around the world offer more compelling earnings trends and valuations.
GLOBAL EARNINGS TREND AND VALUATION SCORE BY REGION (AS OF 30/09/19)
Select or hover over the quadrants to preview trends:
Our active ownership culture creates long-term client relationships by helping you achieve successful investment outcomes. Contact us to learn how we can partner with you.